Below are some of my favorite drone tips for flying in cold weather.
Whether you live in the northern hemisphere, or you’re taking your drone to an icy cold climate like Iceland, there are some important things you need to know to get the most out of your drone flying experience when it comes to cold temperatures.
Some questions I answer below include:
- Can I fly my drone in cold weather?
- DJI drone battery temperature warning (warm battery before flying)
- What issues can arise from flying my drone in cold weather?
- Why do my drone batteries lose capacity so quickly?
- How do I keep my drone batteries warm?
- What are some best practices for flying a drone in cold weather?
- What are some good accessories I should consider getting?
- What temperatures can I fly my drone in?